Tuesday, June 5, 2012

art experiences

this year has been something completely new to me. at the end of last year I signed up for art honestly because I thought it was a requirement for the school, and during this year I came to find out that it isnt.. but I'm glad I signed up for Mrs. Kiick's art class.. she has taught me many things throughout this year, both art and life. she has said somethings that have really stuck to me and have inspired me to enjoy art and life. I know for myself that I am not an artsy person at all, but I learn new things in class and try them. I have always been saying that I wanted to take a pottery class because it looks so fun, well I signed up for Mrs. Kiick's class and I got to do something like it, and I loved making my tables setting. also another one of my favorite projects was doing my self portrait. I was honestly very nervous to do this project, I thought it was going to be a very embarrassing outcome compared to everyone else's in my class. my ending result.. I was very please with it, it looks like a person and like the picture I drew it from. this year was my first art class that I took and I would no doubt take another class if they offered it.. I could take the same class again since it is our only class but I would like more of a variety to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment